Development roadmap & feedback
In October 2020, the first version of the SourceUp platform went live. This is a beta version that we are currently testing with a select group. For this reason only a few pages can be accessed without a login. Most of the pages are hidden and can only be accessed if you have received a login from SourceUp.
Did you not receive a login, but are you interested after seeing the first pages? Please reach out to us via the contact form and we will get back to you soon with more information.
In the beta phase we continue the development of the platform. We have listed a number of functionalities that we want to add to the platform within 2-4 months. Below you find an overview of these functionalities.
The platform should guide compacts step by step through the different maturity levels from Scoping to a Verified Sourcing Area.
- Compacts get access and will be responsible for their own profile. They need to regularly report on goals and projects to reach a more advanced level.
- Improve reporting on sustainable development goals & indicators
- Option to link projects to multiple goals
Buyers can strengthen their supply chain sustainability programs by supporting credible local sustainability actions. We make this tangible and transparent via dashboards.
- Extend Buyer profile to give buyers insight into their supply chains, supported compacts and projects.
- Give buyers rights to edit their own Buyer profile (update company text, share sustainability reports etc.)
- Use actual areas (polygons) on map instead of points for Compacts.
- Research possibilities for third party website integrations. Enrich the platform with partner data from organisations like Trase and Global Forest Watch.
We are very curious to hear your opinion. Please share your feedback with us and vote on features that are most important to you. You can do so by filling in the below form. In addition, you have the opportunity to share what we need to add to our development roadmap. Let's improve together!