Start a Compact
Do you want to put your region on the SourceUp map?
Great! We'd love to have you here.
Anyone who is locally engaged in an area (jurisdiction) where agricultural and forestry commodities are produced, can start a Compact and work to become a Verified Sourcing Area.
What you will need to do is:
- Bring together key local stakeholders: local government, local civil society organisations, producer groups/cooperatives, and traders
- Jointly agree on a sustainability improvement plan, including indicators, targets and projects, following SourceUp guidelines
- Monitor and report on progress through the SourceUp platform
Once your Compact is active on the SourceUp platform, you:
- Can showcase your region to buyers of commodities and products
- Attract these buyers and benefit from better business relationships
- Receive support to implement sustainability improvement projects
Interested to learn more? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.